1. JP Naude chats to David Batzofin about the SA Blogging Awards. There is more to these awards than just the travel section.(@sablogawards; http://www.sablogawards.com/).
2. Michael Olivier. He describes himself as a Lifestyle Commentator with a passion for people, wine, beer, food, recipes, books, restaurants, olive oils, desert salt, and and and…..(@manmetdiepan; http://michaelolivier.co.za/). Today: KWV 15 year old Potstill Brandy. (@KWVBrandy).
3. Prana Lodge. Gail Davidson chats about their recent renovations and what guests can expect in 2016.(https://www.facebook.com/pranalodge; http://www.pranalodge.co.za/;@Pranalodge).
4. Heleen Alberts, the land warehouse manager at Flight Centre, joins David to talk about what overseas flights are still available. For those last minute, spur of the moment travelers…and they are a dying breed. (@FlightCentreRSA; https://www.facebook.com/FlightCentreRSAwinking.
5. David chats to Pierre Pienaar to find out what is on offer at Cape Union Mart this festive season. (@capeunionmart; https://www.capeunionmart.co.za/; https://www.facebook.com/capeunionmart).
Travel and Things is broadcast on Saturdays from at 10h00 to 11h00 (GMT+2). Radio Today (@Radio2Day) broadcasts on 1485 MW (AM) in greater Johannesburg and countrywide on #DStv Audio Channel 869. Radio Today streams globally on www.1485.org.za and 1485.mobi/.